Wesson LOVES to eat. I can't find anything that he won't eat. His favorite thing to do is to eat whatever mommy is eating. The other night I made Mac and Cheese and set on the table for it to cool, then went to sit on the couch for it to cool. Wesson had finished eating and was playing on the floor, he sees me put the bowl down and immediately he is up and walking across the floor to the table and whining to eat it! He loves to grab the biggest piece he can and immediately shoves it in his mouth, even if you are trying to cut it up. He reminds me of a hamster, he shoves food in his mouth until he can't put any more in. Here is a list of food he like: Bread (he will eat a whole slice in one sitting) Mixed Veggies (I just buy frozen and pop it in the microwave)Banana (again he will eat a whole banana in one sitting),Apricots, peaches,pears, and mandarin oranges (I just buy the canned fruit wash it off and cut it up) Loves it and I find it's cheaper! He also loves Fruitizas sp?(those icy drinks from Taco Bell)Then comes snack time: LOVES goldfish! cheerios, graham crackers, and applesauce. He of course still eats baby cereal but you have to make sure you make a huge bowl of it! He can't have too much milk, but it doesn't stop him from trying to persuade mommy into feeding it to him. If anyone has any ideas for some cheap snacks that are different feel free to share. I swear this kid eats anything and everything! Plus his two bottles a day!

See this is what I call the "Hamster" Notice the whole graham cracker. What a silly boy!

Wesson loves his sippy cup. He really loves his soy milk!
7 comments:
thats so good, he is such a good non-picky eater. Keep offering him everything, esp. veggies, so he always likes them and never gets picky when he gets older:)
In our house we are also fond of fruit bars (like Nutri-Grain Bars), fruit snacks and granola bars, animal crackers, and occasionally Pringles.
He is so cute!!!
He's going to eat you out of house and home pretty soon from the sound of it. Good thing he's so cute, huh?
he is so adorable. i can't believe how big he is getting. he will be 1 soon!! crazy!! i'm not sure where nicole said i was registered but i definitely have a surplus of blankets and clothes right now (: he has waaay more outfits than i do. lucky guy!! i cant wait for us to do something. we should do a movie night.. oooh. maybe we can convince nicole to host one at her new house! that way we can see it too. talk to you soon!
mel
Man these cousins go from one extreme to the next. I sure wish my kids loved eating.
yes, you can print it from blurb.com- it "slurps" your blog and then you can have it auto-formatted or what i did is do it all myself, choosing formats, etc, which is tedious, but i liked it alot better- so its like a family journal for us too
Hi Lanamarie! I'm glad you found our blog! It's always fun to see what old friends are up to! Your little guy is so cute! Thanks for the comment on potty training. Singing, good idea...I'll try it!
Post a Comment