background
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Shout out to Beka
So, I had lots of people comment on my hooter hider and asked for directions and where I got the idea. Well, my cousin Beka inspired me. I usually don't sew unless I have my mother sitting right next to me to help. Well I saw that Beka was making all of these supper cute things. Aprons, banners, capes, and hooter hiders. They looked liked somethings I might beable to do. So I followed her tutorial and did it. You can find all of her projects and more at secretstitchclub.blogspot.com I'm so glad that I decided to try to sew it by myself. Thanks Beka for being my inspiration. Hope you don't mine I gave out your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey no problem! They make great easy fun projects and gifts for new mothers!
Post a Comment