background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Go me!!!

I'm so excited I started running this last month after not running in almost a year. I go around 1/2 of Lake Zorinski. For you who don't know about Zorinski, it's 7 miles. But there is a bridge/ street that runs through the middle. One side is 3 miles and the other 4miles. There is a neat jogging trail that runs under the street and you can do the whole lake or just half without crossing the street. Very nice! Plus most of the time you are running in the forest so it's nice a shaddy. It normal to see several deer on the path depending on the time of day. Anyways back to the point at hand, today I ran those three miles walking only 8 mins of the time!!!! I can't believe it! I have never ran that far or long in my life!! I'm shooting to cut my time down over the next couple of weeks until I'm running the whole thing! Right now it takes me about 37 mins. to run it. I know it's slow, but it's something!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow, I'm impressed. It takes a lot to do that and keep going. Way to go!

Rachel said...

Ok I have the DVD! I'm ready when you are!