background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Good Bye truck!!!


So yesterday this is what Kent did to his truck! Well... it wasn't his fault. An old 80 year old man, who could hardly walk, pulled out in front of him! Funny thing.... the old man's name was Rollin C. Olds. Kent is pretty banged up. He is covered in bruises, broken blood vessels, and cuts. At least he came out ok. Thankfully he was wearing his seat belt which prevented more harm. His truck is totaled, so now we have to wait and see how much money we get back to buy a new car. This is not what we wanted to do. Funny how just a few months ago we finish paying off our car. Just in time to start payments on a new one! I guess it's a good thing I don't have to work right now. Now I can take Kent to and from work everyday!

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

That is a blessing in disguise, isn't it?! Hmm!

Harmony’s House said...

That sucks! At least you won't have 2 car payments! I hope you get lots and lots of money! Since it wasn't Kent's fault afterall. Get well fast Kent!

Chase and Mel said...

oh no! I'm so glad he is ok. If you need anything let me know. Also, congrats on the job! I'm super excited for you- I want to hear all about it once you start!!