I'm so excited!!!! I interviewed for a job today and they already called me and informed me that I got the job!!!! I'm really excited for this job opportunity!! I will be an assistant preacher teach in The Center for Deafness at Boy's Town!!!! I get to use me sign language skills and get to work with kids!!! I can't think of a better job!!! Plus it's only part time! I will work 8-12 during the school year!!! So I can still spend time with me little man in the afternoons!!! I don't have all the detail yet. I have to wait to see if I pass the drug/ background check for HR! Yeah!!!! I start in August!!! I can't wait!!!
2 comments:
I am sooo excited for you! I know how much you wanted that job. That's so great that they called you right away too. That means they're excited too!
Excellent!
Post a Comment