So tonight while read the Book of Mormon we got to the book of Enos. We try to have Wesson "read" a verse. He just copies what we say. Tonight that we discovered that every time he said "Enos" it came out sounding like "Penis". Kent and I had to try really hard not to laugh. I think it's going to be a long time before I can read Enos without thinking "penis" in my mind! I know!!! I'm horrible!!!
4 comments:
SICKO! :) Ha ha ha. I've already thought it a time of two.
That's funny! :D I hope he doesn't have to read a scripture from Enos when he gets to Sunbeams! That would send the entire primary into fits of laughter and the poor kid won't understand why!
I cannot tell you how many time we would be reading the scriptures and the kids will pronounce a name or random word in a very funny manner. Its pretty fun!
That is soooooooo FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment