I'm finialy posting pictures of the play kitchen I made for Wesson for Christmas. I made it over at my parents, because painting and everything doesn't work in an apartment. So I worked really hard to have it done my Christmas, but it was stuck over at my parent's house due to all the blizzards and everything on Christmas. Then Kent didn't want to put it in the back of his truck that was full of snow. So we waited for the snow to melt and a day that wasn't rainy to bring it home. We finally got it last week, in time for Wesson's birthday.
I forgot to take a before picture, but it was all put together but falling apart and not the prettiest to look at. I pay a whopping 50cent for it! It was several different colors or wood, missing shelves, no curtain, no sick at all, no knobs, you go the idea. So I found a can or clearance paint at Walmart that would work for a boy or a girl. I found a sink to install, a bucket for the rest of the sink, a hook to hang his apron on, knobs, and I then sewed a cute little curtain to finish it up. What do you think?
2 comments:
I love it! This one is on my project list as well.
It's very cool! I wish I had room in the play room for one!
Post a Comment