See that!!! That is a lovely bruise my husband received while trying to go to school yesterday morning. He fell on the cement stairs outside of our apartment because they were covered in ICE!! Yes, I know it is March, but we still get snow and ice out here in Nebraska until April! Needless to say he didn't go to school, he just came back inside and laid down the rest of the morning until it was time for him to go to work. When he come home from work he showed me the bruise and I was shocked! It hadn't shown up before he left, I didn't think it was that bad!!! I just thought it was an excuse not to go to school. I knew he fell, but I thought he was just playing up his injury so he can stay home with me. The picture makes it look small but it is about four inches long and two-three high. Ouch!
background
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Check this out!
See that!!! That is a lovely bruise my husband received while trying to go to school yesterday morning. He fell on the cement stairs outside of our apartment because they were covered in ICE!! Yes, I know it is March, but we still get snow and ice out here in Nebraska until April! Needless to say he didn't go to school, he just came back inside and laid down the rest of the morning until it was time for him to go to work. When he come home from work he showed me the bruise and I was shocked! It hadn't shown up before he left, I didn't think it was that bad!!! I just thought it was an excuse not to go to school. I knew he fell, but I thought he was just playing up his injury so he can stay home with me. The picture makes it look small but it is about four inches long and two-three high. Ouch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's nasty! Just tell him to walk it off. J/K
I can't wait to test out the stroller with you.One of these days!
where did he get the bruise? on his head?
Post a Comment