Wesson thinks it is so funny to run around after his bath with his towel hanging off his head! He doesn't like baths anymore because he wants to stand the whole time. I won't let him, I'm afraid of him slipping and cracking his head open.
He has also taken a liking to kitchen supplies. They are his favorite toys. I find them all over the house.
He of course still loves to eat! But is definitely a lot more messier now. He gets his hands dirty and loves to rub his ears and head!
He loves the stairs! He knows how to climb up them, but hates going down them. We try to teach him, but he doesn't want to learn. Maybe he will want to learn now. Last Saturday he fell down about four steps and it shook him up a bit. He got some bruises on his head, but nothing too bad. So now I get all nervous when he is around them (mainly Grandma's house)
1 comment:
The memory of Zeke going through those stages are coming back to me. Scary!
I'm glad you had a good walk. I'm sad to have missed out. Until next time. :)
Post a Comment