background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Photo Shoot!!

So Keara inspired me to do my own photo shoot. I did them for Wesson when he was younger, but had not done any lately. My friend Nicole gave me some curtains that she didn't want anymore and I haven't had time to hang them up yet, so they became a back drop. Unfortunately Wesson was being a stinker and didn't want to sit or stand or do anything. He just wanted me to hold him (it was about nap time) They only way I could get anything out of him was to lay him down and tickel him. So these are some of the good ones I got.



Now here are Miss Peyton's (the baby I watch) She did a lot better at letting me take pictures, but I had a hard time getting her to look at me. She was watching Wesson run around the room. I guess He was more intertaining. I didn't use the same background because it was too boyish, and I don't have anything girlish I could use, so I took a cream sheet and added a pink flower to make it work. It didn't turn out as cute as I wanted, but it's ok.

4 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Oh, they look so good! Good job. How fun.

Unknown said...

UMMM, do they have sew&vac stores where you live? i have JANOME- which is a good brand, but i think the BROTHER brand, are cheaper and still good quality. (supposedly SINGERS arent as cool anymore unless you buy a really expensive one) Also, get one with a drop in bobbin. YOu might be able to find them online cheaper(thats where i got my serger)

Unknown said...

this is actually Beka, i guess my hub was logged in...sorry

Chase and Mel said...

those are super cute (: