Ok, so the first photo shoot wasn't very successful with Wesson so I tried again doing something a bit different. First we went out on our balcony which he loves and I put him on a cardboard box left over from moving. I had a hard time getting ones of him smiling really big, but I got a lot of cute shoots. I am very happy on how they turned out.

I got several pictures of all the silly faces he makes. This is his "I know I'm cute" look.

This one showes off most of his teeth. He looks so old with his teeth.

He loves kicking his feet and looking at the cars.

Look at his blue eyes!
4 comments:
Those pictures turned out so cute. You have a handsome little guy!
Adorable! Your picture taking will always keep you busy with scrapbooking!!
he is growing up so fast.
His teeth really do make him look big! He is growing up! We need to see you guys!
Post a Comment