Sorry I don't have pictures of project #2, but it was a really cute purse I made for my favorite cousin ever Harmony. She promised she would send me picture, I forgot to take them before I sent the purse to her. But I remembered for Project #3....

a bath apron!
I made this for my friend Melissa who is have a boy in may!!! This was supper easy, and turned out cuter than I thought! The best thing about it is one towel will make two aprons so I get to make one for myself!!!! Sorry the picture is not the best, but I took it as I was heading out the door.
2 comments:
that bath apron turned out super cute! i still need to make one of those! great gift idea!
And I LOVE the apron. I already have it hanging in the bathroom ready to go!
Post a Comment