background

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love a good find!

So the weather in getting colder and we usually have snow around Halloween. So I decided I better hit Big wheels 2 Butterfly's before all the goo winter stuff is gone. Here is what I found...
*1 boy's suit- coat, shirt, pants, and supsenders
* 1 long sleeve oneies
* 1 long sleeve dress shirt with matching vest
*1 pair of snow boots
* 1 pair of jeans
* 1 pair of black Sunday shoes (Wesson's are way to small)
* 1 sweat set with long sleeve shirt included
*1 pair of cute brown shoes
Total about spent--$32
P.S. If you live in Omaha, you should check this store out! They have everything you need for infant all the way to pre teen. They have toys, maternity clothes, front packs, crib sets, and much more for a great price. Plus everything is really organized and nice!!! It's located 168th and Maple just to the East of Target.

4 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

You should get paid for advertising. Or at least a never ending gift card. :)

Rachel@MyPinkFlipFlops said...

yea for good finds!

Chase and Mel said...

I went there too. Well the one on 370 and 72. I love that place!!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

I love that store too! Funny fact, when I googled big wheeles to butterflies the other day, your blog was the first thing to come up. You totally should be getting something for that! :)