Plus, I made this... a card to go with it! Yeah! That is fabric sewn on a piece of paper. I'm too cheap to actually go to the store and buy one! So.. I just used up some scraps of material that I'm also too cheap to throw away! I hope she likes them! Oh, I guess I should mention that it's for a baby shower I'm going to .
3 comments:
Lana.... I freaking LOVE that sling you make. Would you be offended if I commissioned you to make me one?! I don't care what pattern/material as long as it is boyish. I am severely challenged in the ways of a sewing machine and am super jealous of your skills! LOVE IT!
I don't think the material you used is girly but I personally am not too big of a fan of the whole blue/brown combo. But that could be because Meredith LOVES it and I decided to let her have it. But anything with blue/green would be perfect. No red please =) Sorry I am so demanding! haha
If you hadn't mentioned it was for someone else baby shower, well I would have thought... :)
Post a Comment