background

Friday, September 18, 2009

One more project down!

So I though I'll post the cute blanket I made for my sister's baby, Lanea? (I' don't know how they are spelling it) I actually bought this material to make a baby sling, but then I saw the material I really wanted while they were cutting this material. I really didn't know what to do with this material, but I I knew I could come up with something, when Kent suggested that it would make a supper cute rag quilt. So I followed my husbands advice and made this cute blanket. Doesn't my husband have good advice? Look how good it turned out! Hope you like it Kaylene? Now I just need to figure out how to get it to you?

5 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Did Kent really say "super cute rag blanket"? Because if he used that terminology I would be shocked. :)

Tasha said...

Look at you, sewing away. I'd like to see pictures of those purses you made!

Chase and Mel said...

that is cute!

Harmony’s House said...

I LOVE rag quilts! You did a great job! You are really getting crafty!

Alicia W said...

Could you teach me how to make a sling? Or send me a link or something?