Here are the kids trying to eat the jelly beans! Wesson was so cute. Every time he found an egg he would shake it about four times and then put it in his bag. He would try shaking the boiled eggs, look at them funny and put them back in the bag. He didn't like those. But he did like the jelly beans!
My sister in law had her baby about a week or so before Easter! His name is Jace. She did a complete natural birth and I was so proud of her! She is my hero! I want to do that some day! So here is Jace's first Easter egg. What a cutie!Kent and Wesson didn't get to meet Jace when he was born, because they were sick. So this was the first time they got to meet. Isn't my husband so cute with babies? Wesson looked funny in this pictures, but he really cared more about his Jelly beans then Jace!
Here is the Blanket I made Jace. We didn't know what Jen was going to have, so I did a gender neutral one (hoping for a boy) with a "J" in the corner. I thought it turned out super cute!
3 comments:
Cute blanket!
Love your blanket LanaMarie, you have some mad quilting skills!
Tell you what those kids are gonna remember Uncle Kent. He better watch his back! ;-)
Post a Comment