The other day I took Wesson for he 2 year check up and I left there in shock! He was the perfect kid! We had a resident named Ashley come in and check him out before the doctor came in and he did everything she wanted him to do without complaint!!! Then when she came back in with the doctor, he started talking to her like they are best buds!!"Ashley, you're back!" "Ashley, look plane!" "You, drop Ashley?" And then the doctor just picked him up and put him on the table and checked him out while I was standing across the room!!!! The doctor told me she had never seen a better 2 yr. check up before! He passed with flying colors. Here are his stats:
Weight: 27 lbs. 38%
Height: 35 3/4 in. 83%
Head: 50.2 cm. 86%
The doctor told me he should be about 6 foot when he is done growing. My height is pulling him down some! He is going to be tall and skinny with a big head, that I hope he grows into!!!
2 comments:
Aw .. good to hear is was not a stressful visit. I never understood how they could guess kids' height. But I guess it is just an estimate anyways. I wonder what they will say Raine will be. Hmm?
He is a big boy! He's only about an inch shorter than Jonathan!
Post a Comment