Here are some pictures from Kent's accident. I tried to get some good pictures, but it was hard. This is what his injuries looked like a week after it happened.
That is only 1/2 of the bruise on his shoulder from the seat belt. He also has a good on on his hip and broken blood vessels across his whole chest from the seat belt.
Here is one arm. Most of the burns have faded, but you can still see some.
Here is his other arm. The back of his hand was really swollen. We thought it was broken, but it's not. Thank goodness!
Here is one leg.
Here is the other leg.
We are very blessed the there wasn't more serious injuries. I am so glad that he was wearing a seat belt, and that the air bags went off! We got our settlement from it. We got a decent amount and are happy with it. They could of gave us a lot less! We have the rental car until Thursday, so we have until then to get a new car. Most likely another truck!
1 comment:
Wow! I had no idea he was so beat up! David and I were so lucky to walk away basically injury-free from our wreck but it was one of the scariest experiences of my life.
I'm glad he is okay and that everything worked out with the insurance. I look forward to seeing your new car/truck when we are out there next month :)
Post a Comment