Here is the Hooter Hidder I made. I have made several of these before. They are so fast and easy!!! I was a little more bold on my color choice for fabric. But I love it!! I want to keep it. Kent hates the fabric. I don't know why!!
I also tried a Wee- Wee- Wigwam. You, know for boys. You know how they are when you change their pants. This was super fast and I just used scraps of fabric I already had!
I also made a car seat cover. This was the first time I made of these. I had to drag out Wesson's old carseat to see how it looked. Here is the outside.
Here is the inside. This was also a really fast project.
I also made some really cute burp rags, but I gave them away before I took a picture. They were super fast and easy to make. I will definitely be making more of those. Next time I will take a picture.
2 comments:
Guess we best start teaching me how to do all that!
ooh- i've wanted to learn how to make those carseat covers-its probably too late for my baby now, but maybe the next one:)what tutorial did you use?
Post a Comment