Wow! I can't believe that I have been running for a year now. Just last year at this time I was so excited that I was able to run a mile without stopping!!! Now I look at all the different things I have accomplished in this last year.
I have ran a 5 miler.
I have ran a cross country 8k.
I have ran 3 5K's.
I have trained 3 friends to run 5 K's
I have ran a 1/2 marathon.
I have ran 2 10k's.
I will be running my second 1/2 marathon on Saturday. Can't wait!!! Wish me luck!!
I hope to complete a triathlon in August. ( I have to see if they have it this year)
I also have my eye on a couple of other 5/10k's I want to run this year before it gets too cold.
I have gone from a size 8 to a size 4, but I still weigh almost the same. I plan on doing a sprinting program to maybe help lose some weight, or down another pants size.
And to think a year a go I could 1 mile! If I can do it, anyone can. I didn't even like running! Now I need it! I'm so glad that I started running and also for the friends I have ran with this last year. I couldn't have down it without you! Thanks!
2 comments:
Wow you are just amazing! I thought you looked smaller but you can't really tell much from a picture. It's easier to notice in person. But I did think you were looking smaller, so the running is working! I'm so impressed at the number of races you've done!
You are amazing!!! You will do so awesome on your half marathon! You weigh the same b/c now you have tons of muscle and probably no more fat! You are awesome and I'm so excited for you accomplishing so much!!!
As a runner myself, it has been fun to see (on your blog) you set goals and accomplish them and improve and learn to love running. It's hard for me to see people say how much they hate running b/c I love it so much! I'm glad you love it now too!
Post a Comment