background

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where do they come up with this stuff?

The other day I got Wesson out of the bath tub and had him wrapped up in his towel and then held him up to the mirror and this is how our conversation went.......
Me: Where is my handsome boy?
Wes: Right there! (pointing to me)
Me: No! That's mommy! Mommy is a.....? ( giving him a chance to fill in girl)
Wes: A mommy!
Me: Yes, mommy is a mommy, but mommy is a girl and you are a........? (hopeful that he would say boy)
Wes: (Looked at me square in the eyes, while holding cheeks with both hands) A MAN!!!
Me: OH! A Man! If you are a man.... what is daddy?
Wes: A boy!!!


Where do kids learn this stuff! I guess we need to work on the whole boy and girl thing more!

3 comments:

Harmony’s House said...

That made me laugh! :)

Matt and Maggie said...

Adorable!

Talina said...

I don't know. . . I know Kent fairly well. Maybe Wesson is just wise beyond his years :) Just teasing!
He is such a cutie.