background

Friday, June 11, 2010

Tommorrow is the day!!!

that i run my second 1/2 marathon!!! We ( Erica and I) leave tonight to drive to Iowa, so we can start the race at 6 in the morning!!! We are a little nervous. The high is supposed to be 70 for the day and we are supposed to have thunderstorms all day! I guess I just have to hope that the corn is taller than I am!!! So I hope for cool weather and no rain!!! We also are nervous about having no support for our race. Our families are not going with us and the trail you run is pretty much vacant, so there are is no one to cheer you on!! At my last race the have volunteers assigned every so far to cheer for you!!! It was great!!! Well... wish me luck.... that I don't get struck by lightning and that we finish the race!!!!

3 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

You will do SO AWESOME!!!

Laura and Pablo said...

Good Luck LanaMarie! You're going to do great, you got the Skill!

Torey said...

Good luck! You're my running hero!