background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Burp rags, swaddle blanket, and baby sling

Here is a set of 4 burp rags I made with left over material from the sling.

 Here is a swaddle blanket I made. When I say "swaddle blanket" I mean I blanket I can use to swaddle a baby will last until they are 8 months old and not 2 weeks! They are also thin enough to throw in a diaper bag to use as a play blanket. These are my favorite types of baby blankets!
Here is a reversible sling I made. 

I love being able to sew for my own baby! I did not sew or even enjoyed sewing when Wesson was a baby. It feels great this time around to sew and make thing for my own little one. Don't get me wrong.... I love making baby things for baby showers and thing like that. It's just different when you get to keep it and not give it away!!!
I was going to make a tutorial for the sling, blanket, and burp rags. Even though they are easy to make and I'm sure you can find one out there on many other crafting blogs, I just wanted to share my way of making them. But I went to take pictures and my battery was dead and it takes a while to charge. Sorry. Let me know if anyone is really wanting one and I will try to get on it!

1 comment:

Harmony’s House said...

Yay cute!!! I finished your diapers last week, so I plan to mail them soon! I have to send them through the washer and dryer. I took them to school to show my friends. They all thought they were really cute! They are yellow, aqua, green, and blue.