background

Friday, April 3, 2009

What is he up to?

So I spend a lot of time at my parents house, due to the fact that I do all my laundry there. So Wesson usually gets up down in my parents bed for nap. So the other day I put his down and placed a body pillow on one side and two regular pillows on the other side, so he wouldn't roll off the bed. Well we hear him crying so Kent went upstairs to get him and he found...that the TV was on, Wesson somehow got the remote off my dad's night stand and had turned it on to the Spanish station. The remote was now where on the bed. He had his foot stuck between the bed on my mom's night stand. Also he had knocked the flowers over and the alarm clock was found on the floor. I have no idea how long he was up before he started crying. I guess I need to be more careful and check on him more often. What a silly boy!

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Oh my goodness, what a stinker!

Tasha said...

I guess he's getting to that age where you're going to have to keep an even closer eye on him, though I wonder how he even got into all of those things... I have finished one page, but it's been slow going because I wanted to hear an account of our travels from my mom (I'm scrapbooking when we went to Europe). I went to her place Friday to have her comment on all of the pictures, so now I can really start scrapbooking.

Valerie said...

I know! I was thinking the same thing--Wesson and James look alike.