Yeah!!! I made it to 30 weeks!!! Hopefully I only have 10 (or less) weeks less!!! I have a feeling it will be more like 12 more weeks, but baby will come will baby will come!!! I try not to dwell or focus too much on a due date. Last time I was planning on going early, but was induced a week late! I got depressed and worried after I passed my due date. So I plan on being more positive this time around!
Anyways.... I was looking through some pictures and I found this little beauty!!! This was me a 30 weeks last time!
Notice the face!!!! Yeah!!! It's a little swollen!!! I forgot how swollen I got with Wesson!!! My feet and legs were pretty bad too. I couldn't fit into most of my nice shoes. So when I when to church, I had to wear sandals. Which is not fun to wear walking through a foot of snow at below freezing!!! I'm so glad I'm not retaining water like I did last time! I still wear my fashionable and warm boots!!!
On a good note, I'm back in my old routine and working out three times a week! I hope that will help with water retention! That and drinking 1.5 liters of water a day!!! I'm afraid I won't be running for too much longer! Last night I ran 1/4 miles and walked a 1/4 mile for a little over 2 miles. That took a lot out of me and I was swollen and sore today from it. I won't be doing that 3 times a week. Maybe just once. I'm at the point were I really want to workout hard core and go run 6 miles! I crave the day that I can do that again and get my old body back!!!! Don't worry I'm not pushing myself too hard in my workouts, my body will not let me.
On a funny note. I have these 2 older ladies at my church who I run into every week in the bathroom. I always have the funniest conversations with them. Every week they tell me that I'm a lot bigger than I was last week and they don't think I can get much bigger! They always forget when I'm due, so when I tell them end of March. They always gasp and start going on about how I will have the baby earlier than that. I tell them I was overdue with my last one, so I'm not planning on having the baby early. That's when I get comments like.... "You will be huge by then!!! I don't know how you will be able to find clothes that will fit you!!!" or "Yeah!!! You will be having 13 lb baby for sure!!!" or " I know you said that you are not having twins, but it looks like you have 5 or 6 babies in you!!!" They then usually leave and leave me to just laugh my head off in the bathroom stall!!! I can't wait to see what they will say next week!!!
2 comments:
hahaha Old people are nuts!
That is funny!
Post a Comment