background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

29 week appt.

I had me 29 week appointment today. It's been 5 weeks since I went in last. It was a quick in and out appointment. My Dr. confirmed that I passed my blood and Glucose test with flying colors. I gained about 6 more lbs. That's one more lb then I was planning on. (I plan for 1 lb a week) But that was all Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies also! My Dr. then told me I was measuring at 33 week. She told me they would do a ultrasound at 39 weeks and see how things are going.  I don't know how the ultrasound will change things. I measured big with Wesson and he was a big baby! This is my second, so I assume I would measure big with this one too. I won't do a c-section and I can't induce, so just let me have the baby. The due date CAN NOT be wrong. I mean, come on the the same Dr. put the sperm in there. We can't be off by 4 weeks!!! I hope she doesn't pressure me into having a c-section, I guess that is my biggest worry. Or she will tell me it's 12 lbs. Then I might worry about trying to go natural.

1 comment:

Smiths said...

Doesn't she know your abs split the first time? Isnt that why you measure bigger? I don't think they heal up after something like that. Silly dr. Good luck!!