I put it on Wesson's bed, so you can see the size that it turned out to be.
Remember the tutorial wanted it to be 8x8 puffs. I did 6x11 puffs. I'm glad I changed the dimensions. I think it would have looked funny 8x8. I am a little on the short side for length, but I'm ok with that. If you decide to make one, just make it 6x12.The back is still not perfect. But it's not nearly as bad as it was before.
I still plan on making a crib skirt to match, but I think I will wait a while to make that. Oh, and I added up all of my receipts and found out how much I saved. I made this quilt for about $35 dollars (plus another $30 for a walking foot, but I'm not counting that), when I was supposed to spend about $70!!!! The next quilt I think I will try selling on Ebay and see what happens that way. I mean I already have all the supplies, and half of it put together.....
Also this week I made these!!!
And this!
Some new toys for Baby Barrett and a double sided swaddle blanket! I wanted Baby Barrett to have some new thing too. I love the fabric for this blanket, which I got 50% off. I also decided to do a vine stitch around the edge, which I really like. I have material for one more swaddle blanket to make. Maybe I will get that done tomorrow!
2 comments:
i cant believe how much you 've done while being prego- running, sewing like crazy- you are on fire!! cute projects:)
do you have a pattern for swaddle blankets? I'd love to make a couple for Isaac too.
Post a Comment