background

Friday, March 11, 2011

38 week apointment

I had my 38 week appointment even though I'm almost 39 weeks already, but I really don't care. My doctor was out of town all week, so I meet with a different doctor. I was measuring right on again! I am still at a 2 and about 50% effaced. But I did drop over the last two days and she commented on how long the baby was. I also gained 2 lbs :( I have not been eating as well lately, I just want to not exercise and eat crappy. I do walk about 6 miles a week, now that the weather is above freezing. I still have contractions every night for a couple hours. The last two night have been miserable. Since I've dropped I have so much more pain. Every time I have to move I wake up because it hurts. So I have had no sleep in the last 2 weeks. I hope that the baby does not go over. So I can get some sleep!

3 comments:

Torey said...

Oh, it sounds like you are getting closer. I sense a slight "I'm ready to be done" tone. That's a good sign that things are nearing their end...!

M said...

Oh man! He is going to be here in NO TIME!!!

Devin & Ruthann said...

You are doing awesome to still go walking! You're almost done!