A couple of week ago I was getting out all my breastfeeding things. Pump, bottles, nipples. So I could start washing them and getting them ready for when the baby gets here. Wesson loved this! I have tons of tiny 2oz and 4 oz bottles from when he was in the NICU for pumping and freezing my milk. He had lots of fun putting lids on and stacking them and making towers. But the best surprise came when I pulled out the equipment to the breast pump.
What a great horn it made!!! (those are the breast shields to my pump)
Or even better....
A double horn!!!
He thought this was the funnest thing and played with them forever! He even had a meltdown when I took them away, so I could clean them!
What a silly boy you are?
Maybe you will take ofter daddy and play the tuba?
1 comment:
Oh man. he looks so different now! I guess I haven't seen him in a while. His face is no longer chubby... he looks so big! Awww..
Post a Comment