background

Monday, March 21, 2011

Introducing......

 Barrett Kent  Born Sunday March 20. (His due date)
Weights: 8lbs. 1oz.
Length: 21 in.
Mom and baby doing great!
Birth story to come!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Congrats!

Molly said...

He is precious!

Talina said...

Yay! I'm glad that he came on time and wasn't the giant baby your doc was expecting :)
Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Harmony’s House said...

So. CUTE. Congratulations!!! I wish I were there to come visit you!

Beka said...

congrats Lanamarie!!

Tasha said...

Yay! I seriously feel so special to be the first non-parent or nurse to hold him! I didn't stop by after because after getting the patient to the operating room (they always do that for twins because the high risk of complication) and preparing for it all, we ended up having to do a c-section. Let me know if/when you need anything!