background

Monday, May 16, 2011

April


.
 Wesson loves to cuddle with his brother.
 Barrett doesn't mind it too much either. They are so cute together.
Since we only have a 2 bedroom apt. the boys share a room, which Wesson loves and does a great job at letting Barrett sleep and not bugging him. Wesson also sleeps through all the crying during the night.

 Here is Barrett and one month. He looks so much older and filled out out since we was born.
He still continues to be such a patience lay back baby. Which I and so thankful for. I don't know how I could deal with a colic baby right now. In that respect I'm glad he is not like his brother.
I am back at work. I got an extra week off, due to having my baby the start of spring break. I got three weeks off and then work for two days one week, then followed it with working a three day week, then back to full time. It's hard, but not too hard. I am tired and have to have a nap everyday to stay happy and to make it to bed time. It's great having Wesson back on his normal schedule. He is doing good with the whole new baby thing still, but does seek so attention through pleading and whining.

No comments: