background

Monday, May 16, 2011

Easter 2011

Even though we don't like hard boiled eggs. I had Wesson dye some, because what's Easter without dying Eggs?!
Wesson had lots of fun, and ended up with multi-colored hands. Hey! It's a lot easier if you just grab the egg with your hands and forget about the spoon!
We also had a BBQ/ Adult Easter Egg Hunt/ Wesson's Birthday. Meaning we had a lot of people meet at a park and had hotdogs and hamburgers. Then I had my brother hide eggs for the adults to find (there were only about 5 kids who could search for eggs). My brother went crazy hiding them, and we didn't find most of them. He hid them in ravines, in trees, and under leaves! We had to call him back to help us find the rest of the eggs we missed!
Here is a Easter/ Birthday cake I made for the occasion.

It ended up being really cold, so we ditched the park and hreaded over to our friends house. Who was gracious enough to let us crash there last minute. Here is most of everyone who came.
Here are some pictures from Easter morning!

Here is Wesson in is Sunday best. I was too lazy this year to make something for him. So Kent pick up something at Wal-mart.
Which ended up matching Barrett's!! Here are two of my handsome boys!!

Oh!!! So handsome!!
Here are all three of my boys!!! I love how Wesson smiles now!!!
We then had Easter Dinner over at my SIL house, where the kids had a small Easter Egg Hunt.

1 comment:

Geevz said...

So much fun! I love the idea of an adult easter egg hunt