background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day/ Birthday

Every year my birthday falls on Mother's Day or close to it. This year it fell on the day after. Because of this we tend to celebrate them both together.
This year Kent let me sleep in while he and Wesson made me breakfast. They made a wonderful breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. The only problem was that Kent made the pancake batter with 2T of baking soda and not 2t of baking soda. Oops!!! Don't worry, he made me a delicious strawberry smoothie instead. 
I was excited that Kent got me a nice little camera to carry around in my purse and diaper bag. We have a nice big camera, but it takes up a lot of space. I wanted something small that took good pictures and little space. I love the little camera!!! During nursery Wesson made me a Mother's Day gift. He was so excited to give it to me! I thought it was super cute!!!
I got jewelry and flowers!! Or in other words.... I got a fruit loop necklace and a colored pictures of flowers!!! I let Wesson eat the necklace and the picture will go in a safe place. He even colored it!!! This is a big deal, because Wesson does not color!!! 
Monday we dropped the boys off at my mom's house and had a delicious dinner at Th Cheesecake Factory!!! Then when we picked up the boys we had some cake and ice cream at my parents house. It was a very nice day!!!

No comments: