For Memorial Day we decided last minute to try to pull together a BBQ at the lake and do some Kayaking. No one showed up, but that was fine because it ended up being WAY too windy and by that I mean this...... We were all having lots of fun until we had a HUGE gust of wind and this happened!!!
Yes, Barrett was in the carseat when that happened (not while the picture was taken). Yes, that carseat was on top of the table on the left!!! No, Barrett was not hurt! Yes, it gave me a heart attack!!!
As you can see Barrett could have been seriously hurt if A) he was not buckled in, or B) the carseat would have landed any way but how it did!!! I don't want to imagine what could have happened if either A or B was a choice!!! It still scares me to think about how my baby could have been hurt!!! I am so thankful that everything was ok.
Needless to say.... Kent hurried and grilled out hotdogs and we left.
Here I am holding my baby after the incident. Everyone was ok.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad he was okay and that everything turned out fine. Scary!
Post a Comment