Hey LanaMarie, I just now saw that you had your baby. I am so happy for you that you did not have to have another c-section. Your new baby is so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats again on baby Barrett! Both boys are darling, and what fun to have brothers!!! Your sewing pics inspire me and I hope to get into that myself once I can quit working lame admin jobs. :) Hope you're feeling better and jogging soon. Feels so good, right?
2 comments:
Hey LanaMarie, I just now saw that you had your baby. I am so happy for you that you did not have to have another c-section. Your new baby is so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats again on baby Barrett! Both boys are darling, and what fun to have brothers!!! Your sewing pics inspire me and I hope to get into that myself once I can quit working lame admin jobs. :) Hope you're feeling better and jogging soon. Feels so good, right?
Post a Comment