On May 1st 2011 Barrett Kent was blessed by his Father. It was a beautiful blessing.
Those present: Aunt Linda, Great Grandma Thorne, Aunt Alisa, Uncle Matt , Great Grandma Lamoureaux, Grandma and Grandpa Tryon, Mommy, Daddy, Wesson, Cousin Carlee, Jenson, and Jace, Uncle David, Aunt Melissa, Aunt Jen, Uncle Carson, Grandma and Grandpa Thorne.
Here I am with my two boys.
Here is our little family. Wesson was not to happy to take pictures. He wanted to run around with his cousins instead.
We finally got a good picture of all the Thorne cousins!!!
I wanted to make Barrett's blessing outfit, but I had too much on my plate. So I let me mom take over. Part of his outfit is made with leftovers of my wedding dress. Aunt Melissa made his blanket.
It was a wonderful and beautiful weather. Thank you all for coming and sharing this event with us.
1 comment:
Yay for cousins! How cute.
Post a Comment