background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One eye!

The other day I was trying to get ready  head out to work in the morning and Kent was supposed to be making sure that Wesson was getting ready and eating breakfast. Well, I look into the room to find this...
Yes, he has no pants on, but Barrett is also in the crib and he looks like this!!
Wesson added his pillow, teddy bear, and also had his book on top of Barrett reading to him.
I told him "Wesson! You can't cover your bother up like that! You can't see him!"
Wesson's response to that was "You can see ONE EYE!"
 Sure enough you could see one eye!
I moved the book to  find this...
I guess Barrett doesn't mind his brother reading  him or covering him with who knows what!!
I'm so glad that my boys love being together and they love each other!!!


1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

Barrett us secretly plotting against him. :D