First is a book! Yeah I love books. My sister got this book two months ago and have been dying to read it. But her friend borrowed it for two months. Which was a lie, so I wouldn't read it before I got it for my birthday.Next...
From my in-laws I got some sissors, seam ripper, tape measure, pins, thread, plus more... I was excited I knew I was getting a sewing machine sometime. Then...
My adorable husband gave me this. A print out of the sewing machine I was geting. I had previously picked out some machines and email them to him so he knew what I wanted. I was not about to leave my husband to pick out a sewing machine. I might end up with one of those kiddie ones ;) One of the ones I wanted was from Costco I knew he went with my mom to go get it, but he came back and told me it was a seasonal iteam and they didn't have any (which was true). He said he was going to have to order one from on line. By know I was thinking "Great....He is never going to get around to it and 1) He would order it a month from now, or 2) I would have to order my own birthday present and do it all myself." So I was expecting the print out. Levi then tells me that he has a present for me and heads to his room, and come out with this.......
My lovely sewing machine, which by the way is a step up from the one I picked out... I guess husbands can do ok picking them out. Not only did I get a machine!!! but I got a carring case too!!! Yeah!!! I was so excited!!! As you can see from my face!! It's the only picture of my were I'm sortof looking at the camera, all the other ones I'm too busy drooling over my machine to look up! I can't wait to use it!!! I would have to say it was a VERY good birthday!!!
3 comments:
congrats on your new machine! now go crazy:)!!!
OH YAY! Congrats on the sewing machine! I was always so excited to get mine! Hurray hurray! I'm glad you had a good birthday despite the bad timing with your friend. I have the same kit with the scissors and tape measure and stuff. :)
Which one did you get? I can't wait to have a sewing party! I checked out a sewing 101 book from the library...pretty blah so far.
Post a Comment