background

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekly update

So I just completed week 2. I know I got around to post the first one late. So here are the differences in a week. First let me say, all I am doing is exercising and maybe trying to eat a little healthier, by that I mean I didn't eat a whole gallon of ice cream in a week!
Weight: -2lbs Yeah!!!! But my weight changes so much by day. So this isn't as good as you think. My goal is to lose 10lbs, because then I won't be classified as OVERWEIGHT!!!!! Yes, I am OVERWEIGHT!! I never thought I would be. So I am out to change that!
Hips: they remained the same:
Waist:+ 1/4 inch :( I know sad day.
Below the waist a.k.a (spare tire): -1/2 inch. Yeah!!!!!!
Thigh: remained the same.
But I feel better and I can feel my muscle tightening up. My abs are feeling harder under all my fat. I think that's a good thing. I didn't take bust or arm measurement, because I know my boobs will get smaller, and that is just depressing. I don't have any boobs as it is. and I really don't care if my arms change. I mean I know they will you do the whole workout with 5lb weights. Well I do I should say. They are the only one I owe. In the workout you have a choice of using 3,5, or 8 lbs weights depending on your advancement. Also for documenting purposes, I usually take Wesson on 2-3 hour walks, but this week because of the rain and how cold it was I did not walk at all. I hope this DVD will work, it seem to. So that's a plus. 6 more weeks to go, and on to a harder level next week. See you then with what I hope will be good results!

2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Haha, I was reading "thigh: no change", and in my head I thought I read the word height. I'd be really impressed with this DVD if your height changed.

Rachel said...

Oh hey, I love Moms into fitness! I have the complete set of pregnancy workouts and a boot camp. Good job and keep it up!