background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here is the update!

I know I haven't updated in a while, but things have been crazy. Between working at my friends in home and babysitting, I'm working almost 40 hrs a week on top of being a mom! I had a bad week the week before last, but I am back to working out. Last week I walked around Lake Zorinski (about 3 miles) a couple times in addition to my three workouts. I was hoping that would help my measurements out, but I was pretty bummed with my results but here they are:
Weight: -1lb
Hips: -1/4 inch (this is the first time this measurement has changed) :)
Waist: same
Below waist: - 1/4 inch :)
Thigh: same (Is this one ever going to change?)
I know it's not the best, but that means I just have to work harder. I did have two bad weeks in a row, so maybe this is just making up for that lost time. I don't know. I hope for better results next week.

No comments: