background

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Plug

If you notice on my side bar I have something new! My cousin Harmony is an excellent seamstress. She makes the cutest vintage baby clothes! So go take a look! Seriously cute stuff! Too bad I have a boy!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Thanks LanaMarie! That's really sweet of you!

Rachel said...

I am doing Boot Camp right now, when I can. I still do the week 1-2. I tried week 3-4 but it totally kicked my butt. I really like it though; it's short and to the point.

I can't say I did the entire workouts throughout my whole pregnancy. The first trimester I was too sick. I did it a few times in my 2nd trimester (I did mostly walking). The third I did the yoga maybe once a week. It was nice to have something though. I ended up not gaining a whole lot of weight.