Then Sunday he woke up with 103.6 temp. all he would do was sleep on the ground. Which he has NEVER EVER done before. See....
Yes, he is in just a diaper because we were try to keep time cooled off. His temp. never went below 100 with tylenol. So we called the nurses line and talked to them. We decided to take him in, but the Urgent Care through Children's (also his docter's office) did not open until noon. He wasn't eating anything, and really has not for the last few days. He was drink plenty of water, so we were not too worried. So we took him to the doctors only to him say that is was viral and that there was nothing we could do, expect do just exactly what we were already doing. So home we went.
Monday Wesson woke up in a much better mood so I decided to take him hiking (pictures to come) Kent of course had to work. I just arrived and my brother was taking him out of the car when I noticed a rash all over his belly and back. I showed my mom and we agreed that it was Roseola and that he should be fine and that there was nothing to do. Well he gradually got a rash over his whole body inculding his face. Poor boy! He was still cranky but not as bad as he was the last two days. I expected him to be almost rashless this morning, but he had MORE! He had fist size welts around his arm pit and behind his legs!! So I call the nurse again and it was decided that is was not Roseola, but that is was just a reaction from his virual infections. He is still supper crabby, and i still have to hold him all the time. I just want him to feel better and that his teeth would hurry up and stop hurting him. Maybe tomorrow will be better......I hope!
1 comment:
Whoa! Ugh, I am so sorry. Is that why I didn't see you at church? My kids have been exposed to the chicken pox, so I've got a couple weeks to see if it surfaces on either of them. I don't know we should hang until I know for sure.
POOR WESSON!
Post a Comment