background

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Status update

So with everything going on this week I did not get my three work outs in. I'll try to do four next week. On the other hand three days this week I went on an hour walk with Wesson, and then at work I pushed a double stroller for about a mile and then ran around with the kids some. I did that three times. I tried to eat better, but when it's your birthday you got to eat some sweets, and then I was feeling pretty blue and ice cream always makes me feel better, so instead of buy a carton I bought the little carton, and it was sherbet. I was surprised that it had half the calories that regular ice cream has! I did eat the whole thing in one sitting. So after a week like that here are my measurements as of Wednesday.
Weight: -3 lbs!!!! yeah!!
Hips: the same :(
Waist: - 1 1/4 in. Double yeah!!!!!
Below waist: - 1 in. Triple yeah!!!!
Thigh: same :(
I'm so glad I'm seeing results now! It makes me want to work out because I know that it's working!!! I hope by week 8 I will be looking sexy!!! Only 4 lbs, until I can be considered NORMAL weight!!!! I simply hate the fact that I am OVERWEIGHT!!! Maybe next week I will lose those dreaded four pounds!! I know... I know... One can only wish! So wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

I think it's so great you are trying to be healthy. I got this video by one of the Biggest Looser trainers. It's called Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I LOVE it! It's only 20 minutes and it's serious! There are 3 levels and you only need hand weights. (I started with 5 pounds, but moved down to 3's b/c 5 was too much haha!) I've been doing it for more than 30 days, and I love it. Seriously, it's such a good full body workout and the best part is that it's only 20 minutes! I definitely have seen results. Devin says my arms look really nice and my legs are more toned too. You can find it for $15 at Target and $9 at Walmart. You should try it! You'll love it and you'll see results for sure!

Jennifer said...

Here is another one, Yeah!