background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

So my latest project has been making those cute cloth baby shoes and matching oneies! They are so fun and easy to make!! I made these sets for our Bishop's Wife. She just had a baby and I've been dieing to see him! As a side note if you are going to make these put the ribbons and buttons on first. I did the ribbon and was thinking that the buttons would be ok to add last. Nope do them the same time as the ribbon. I could hand sew the buttons on, but I don't want to, and the look cute without the buttons. Besides I plan on giving them tonight at Young Womens! I hope she likes them!

8 comments:

Mallory said...

aren't they so fun and easy! you did such a great job!!! i love them!

Beka said...

aw! they turned out so adorable---i still wanna learn how to make those! good job

Matt and Maggie said...

Excellent! Kari will love them. Good for you.

Valerie said...

How do you make the shoes? You're so crafty.

Tasha said...

You are pretty much my inspiration. I'd love to see how you do these things. Where did you get the pattern for the shoes? They look pretty darn cute!!

Jennifer said...

Cute!

Chase and Mel said...

lana you are so creative. how adorable are those! are you selling this stuff on etsy.com... if not you should! you could make some nice cash!

Rachel@MyPinkFlipFlops said...

Ow my gosh! So cute!!! How did you make these?

oh, and yeah a wacom tablet lets you draw on a pad. You can use a pen instead of a mouse so it's more like drawing when you do digital stuff.