background
Sunday, May 31, 2009
My cute boys!
Look at my boys! Are they not just the cutest?
Now look at Wesson's tie
Is that not cute? My sister in law Jen showed me how to make it. I just took one of Kent's old ties and turned it into one for Wesson. It was quick and easy. Ok I know these pictures are not the best. Kent just woke Wesson up to dress him and to head out the door for church. We have 1:30 church. Gross. Wesson usually sleeps from 1-3or4 so we give him a early nap and usually have to wake him with enough time to dress and go. So that's why he is eating a cracker and not looking the best. Don't worry we give him lunch (usually pancakes) during sacrament meeting. I know that's not the best either, but it's better than a screaming child. Wow that's a lot to say just to have you look at Wesson's tie. Like it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love it. how fun! I wish I could feast on pancakes during sacrament. That'd be awesome!
I love the tie. So cute! We used to have 2pm church. It is a terrible time for kids. I feel your pain!
Do you guys have 2 vehicles? My parents would bring us to church late and alternate weeks. We would take our naps and whichever parent stayed home with us would bring us for nursery and we just skipped sacrament meeting. That way one parent still made it to sacrament. Or if you don't have 2 cars and you wanted to do this, then you could drop off one parent, come home and let baby nap, and then go back for 2nd and 3rd hours. My parents figured naps were more important for us at that age than taking the sacrament. :)
Tell Kent to get two ties that match. One for Kent and the other you can make for Wesson. They can go to church as twins. OK, maybe not the same height, but close
That little tie on him is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment