background
Monday, December 27, 2010
28 weeks -- 3rd Trimester
Here I am again getting bigger and bigger! People are either in shock or don't believe me when I tell them I have 3 months left. My belly is so round in front that I have a hard time getting any of my pants to stay up. I's getting tired of constantly pulling up my pants! I'm carrying a lot different then I was last time. With Wesson I carried in front, but I start at my sides and came out. I was a weird oval shape. This time it's front and center!!! I have a distinct circle on my belly where my stomach just sticks out. Last time I got big really fast and then stopped growing right about now. I sure hope it's that way this time.
I always have to wear all of my braces all of the time. So I am braced from chest to hips. I have a lot of pain but it's less than last time. The last couple of weeks I have not worked hardly at all. I've been too busy with Christmas stuff going on, work, and deep cleaning my apt. I plan on working out again this week. I've also started retaining water in my legs and feet. My face has a little bit, but not nearly as bad as last time. ( I was so swollen I got stretch marks on the back of my neck!) I was swollen everywhere. I have my doctors appointment next week. It's 5 weeks apart with the holidays and everything. I will find out how much I gained and how everything is going. I will then be on 2 week appointments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look so cute! I got stretch marks this time on the back of my knee? Weird!! I mean who gets stretch marks there?? hahah.. But my doctor said I would be surprised with the places women get stretch marks during pregnancy. (: The marks of LOVE.
Post a Comment