background

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Sunday

Here is our lovely family Christmas picture. Kent and Wesson have matching ties and I am wearing a dress that I made with my mom's help during the week.
Here is a better picture of the dress I made. I like it, and it was pretty simple and went together fast. It ties in the back and is made of some stretchy fabric.
Here I am at 27 weeks! Depending on what website you go to it's the start of my 3rd trimester, or the last one of my 2nd trimester. I'll post my 28 week pictures next week.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I absolutely love the dress. What pattern did you use? I'll put it on my list of to-do sewing projects. You amaze me!

Chase and Mel said...

LOVE the dress! You look great! You are such a cute preggo lady.

Harmony’s House said...

Very cute LanaMarie!