I decide for this baby shower to try something different and make baby toys. I just used scraps of fabric I already had. So as bad as it sounds I spent nothing on this gift. Wait I take that back I ran out of stuffing so I spent $2 on a new bag. I got all my ideas
here.
5 comments:
very cute!! I love to see all of your crafts and baby gifts. makes me want to pick up the pace with the projects too.
Adorable! You made such a cute gift! Ah, one day I'll be able to sew like you...
Adorable! I especially love the zebra, I remember back to when my oldest was a baby, and she would have LOVED it! Good shape to hold, nice and soft but not fluffy/too soft, and it has tags to chew on! :-)
I love the zebra too! And don't worry about the no (or at least little) cost. When I have kids, I totally expect one of your awesome hand-made, one-of-a-kind gifts! I love seeing all of them, and comparable items bought at the store would be a very generous gift.
Very cute!
Post a Comment