background
Saturday, December 4, 2010
We have a name....sort of
We have finally agreed on a name, or in other word I finally gave in to Kent. He did agree to let me pick out the middle name though. So I'm still working on that. The name we picked is Barrett. Kent has been obsessed with that name since we have started trying, so that's been 2 years!!! He told me we had to have a gun name, because Wesson is named after Smith and Wesson (type of gun). The middle name right now will either be Kent (my dad's name and also my husbands name) or Louis (my dad's first name or my grandpa's first name). Yes, I realize that If his name is Barrett Louis Thorne his initials would be BLT. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Brisa is a BLT.
Lana.... I think your hubby is CRAZY. My name means sunshine. HA
I like how both middle names sound. Greg says he votes for the BLT. :P
I like Barrett Kent. :)
I think Barrett Kent flows a little better, but they both sound great. Are you gonna name girls after guns too? ;)
Holy cow! Brisa IS a BLT! I never realized! That makes what I am going to say a little awkward.... Initials are important. I say Kent.
Whoa, originally I liked Barrett Kent more, but once you pointed out the BLT thing, I totally vote for Louis :)
I kind of like Barrett Louis since Barrett and kent both end on hard 't' sounds, but they both sound nice. They are good, short names so either fit in nicely.
Post a Comment