It has an 8 week program that is looking good so far, but I am one who has a hard time seeing results. So there for I am doing an experiment. I took all my measurment and and even pictures. I know I don't look the best in them. I had a tight shirt on so hopefully I can see some difference after the 8 weeks. So here I am in all my glory, letting it all hang out! You can skip these pictures if you wish. I am hope by posting this it will give me added inspiration to keep up the workouts. I was doing really good with a different workout, but then I ate a whole gallon of ice cream. I know it's my weakness. I normaly don't buy any, but it was Wesson's birthday. I plan on doing the workout following the 8 week program (you don't have to I just chose to) three times a week as it suggests. So I'll see you (I hope) in 8 weeks with better results! I did take measurement, but those are for my eyes only! I will tell you the difference (if any) after 8 weeks!
Side view
Front view
p.s. Don't pay attention to the crazy mom hair. I took these pictures with a self timer. I knew I had to do it now or it would not get done. Wish me luck! Feel free to nag me about those workout! or do them with me and we can compare!
3 comments:
you are SO SKINNY ALREADY seriously!! i don't know why you feel the need to do a boot camp... BUT i wish you luck anyways! :)
Don't be embarrassed because now that you publicized it you have to stick to it. Now, the after pictures... You have to have better lighting, a fake tan, your hair has to be down, and a big toothy grin on your face. It seems like that's always how the advertisers do it. :D
Good luck
That is great! I have tried different exercise programs before and I always get frustrated and give up. You will definitely have to let us know how it goes. If it works out good for you I will have to try it out!
Post a Comment